Our full construction and permit drawing packages are ready for submittal to the city or municipality. We are able to provide full drawing sets from scratch or rework a floor plan of your choosing.
All drawings are Alberta Building Code compliant.
For services outside of Alberta, please reach out for a free consultation.
Sh/ft does not charge for revisions or the time it takes to do the initial designs.
- House $0.85 / sq ft
- Basement Suite $1.20 / sq ft
- Garage Suite $1.20 / sq ft
Your drawing package will include:
- Proposed Site Plan and Landscape Plan
- 4 Elevations
- Foundation plan
- Main and 2nd floor plan
- Roof plan
- 1-2 full building sections
- Wall, floor and roof assemblies with the Energy Calculations
(new req. From the 2019 national building code)
- Electrical layouts (only if client wants)
- All req. Building details
There are 2 phases to the drawing process:
- Design Phase – In this phase we explore the design constraints of your project using your lot’s RPR and Municipality zoning restrictions. We also discuss your wishlist and design style and begin to create a rough floor plan and front elevation. Clients are able to provide feedback on the design until they are satisfied and then once approved the next phase commences.
- Permit Drawing Phase – In this phase the technical information is added to the drawings. Clients are able to review the entire drawing package to ensure they are pleased with the final design.